Thinkware Dash Cam T700 1080p Front and Rear Camera 4G LTE GPS WiFi Cloud 32GB
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Thinkware Dash Cam T700
1080p Full HD Front and Rear Camera | Hardwire Cable Included
This model comes with a low profile and discreet shape with a fully matte black finish.
- 1080p Full HD
- 140° Wide Angle View
- 4G LTE Connectivity Assured
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Speed Camera Alert
- Super Night Vision
- Time Lapse Mode
- G-Sensor Incident Detection
- THINKWARE CONNECTED LTE App
- Vodafone Smart SIM Included (Subscription Required)
The T700 features a 1080p Full HD front-facing camera and an optional 1080p Full HD rear-facing camera. For LTE functionality a Vodafone Smart Sim (Also known as V-Sim) is included in which you can register for a £3 for 5GB data per month subscription.
Thinkware Connected LTE
*Compatible with Android (7.0 Nougat or higher) and iOS (11.4 or higher)
A smarter connected experience with 4G LTE Connectivity.
Depending on the mobile carrier, a standard data plan is included for Thinkware Connected LTE compatible dash cams.
*This standard data plan policy may not apply to your country.
Thinkware Connected LTE, our new and improved mobile app offers a wide range of smart features.
Now you can truly communicate with your vehicle in real-time seamlessly.
Receive impact notifications, play videos (strong impact crash in continuous recording mode, parking impact),
view captured image of most recent parking, and monitor your vehicle status and driving history on your mobile.
*One account on Thinkware Connected LTE can connect up to five dash cam devices.
Remote Live View
Remotely view your vehicle in both Continuous Recording Mode and Parking Mode.
Click on Live View button on your smartphone app to view a real-time video of your vehicle.
*Remote Live View can be requested up to 30 minutes a month on the standard data plan.
**Remote Live View is unavailable in Energy Saving Mode when your vehicle is parked.
Real-Time Parking Impact Video
In Parking Mode, you can immediately detect an impact with the dash cam.
Receive impact notification and play video of the impact on your smartphone.
Upon user consent, a 20 seconds Full-HD video (10 seconds before and after the incident) is uploaded on the server.
Captured Image Of Most Recent Parking
In Parking Mode, check the location of your vehicle and its surroundings.
View a Full-HD image of your front camera including the location of your parked vehicle.
Vehicle Status and Driving History
Monitor your vehicle’s status to check whether your vehicle is parked or operating on the road.
Check your vehicle battery voltage and remotely turn off the dash cam when the battery voltage is low.
View your driving history including data such as date, time, distance, route and driving behavior.
Play Recored Videos and Manage Settings On Smartphone
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 and your smartphone can be connected via
‘THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK’ app with built-in Wi-Fi.
Check live view screen, play recorded videos, and manage dash cam settings.
Quick Downloads via Built-In Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi connectivity supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for the best experience in different environments.
2.4GHz has a longer range and can be captured from a farther distance
The longer range network also captures other devices thus preferred in undisrupted environments.
5GHz has a shorter range and can offer better performance with a higher bandwidth.
The shorter range network avoids interferences thus preferred for a less congestive experience within shorter distances.
*Download speed and connection experience can differ according to smartphone specifications and telecommunications conditions.
**5GHz band may be more suitable for cities in Singapore or Hong Kong due to possible disruptions in telecommunications environments.
Super Night Vision
Dash cam videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable.
Super Night Vision uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record clear and visible videos in Parking Mode.
Energy Saving Mode
Energy Saving Mode will reduce power consumption by 1/3 less and give 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode.
When you are away for a vacation or leaving your car for quite some time, Energy Saving Mode is a recommended solution.
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 will go to sleep in Energy Saving Mode.
Soon after an impact has been detected by a built-in G-sensor,
the dash cam will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
* You can still use certain Thinkware Connected LTE app features such as
Send Emergency Message and Captured Image of Most Recent Parking in Energy Saving Mode.
Other services will be deactivated to reduce power consumption.
Important clips and images may get deleted due to insufficient memory space during long continuous recordings,
especially in standard parking recording mode which requires large memory for saving 15 to 30 frames per second.
Time Lapse Mode records 2 frames per second reducing the size of the video file.
This allows video recordings in parking mode to continue up to 16 times longer than other dash cams.
Parking Mode can be activated upon installing the Thinkware Dash Cam T700 with hardwiring cable.
Safety Camera Alert
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700’s internal GPS provides accurate location information
while the Safety Camera Alert function is on continuous alert to warn the driver of red lights and traffic enforcement cameras.
Cultivate safe driving habits with Thinkware Dash Cam.
Road Safety Warning
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 is equipped with the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS),
Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System(uFCWS)
and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) to ensure driver safety with a voice warning.
Front and Rear View Full HD Recordings
CMOS Image Sensors allow constant front and rearview 1080P Full HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime.
The 140-degree wide angle lens view will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
State of the Art Video Enhancement Technology
Thinkware Dash Cams are equipped with top-notch video enhancement technology on the market,
ensuring the most vivid video recordings under any circumstance.
- To enable connected features, the U3000 and Q1000 dash cams will need access to a data source. Connecting the dash cam to a mobile hotspot device or a Wi-Fi network with Internet access will consume data. Carrier/Service provider charges may apply.
- T700 requires an active data SIM. A Vodafone Smart Sim is provided at a cost of £3/€3 per month on a rolling monthly contract. This provides up to 5GB of data per month, which is sufficient for most if not all people’s needs and includes International roaming across more than 100 countries. Whilst the Vodafone SIM is provided with the T700 dash cam, other SIM cards can be used.
- The smartphone used to set up the Internet connection on the Q1000 dash cam cannot also be used as a mobile hotspot for the dash cam. A different hotspot device/smartphone is required.
- To connect the dash cam to the internet, use the Thinkware Dash Cam Link App. Once the dash cam is connected to the internet, you can go to the Thinkware CONNECTED app to get access to CONNECTED features.
- Thinkware CONNECTED service is in beta version right now and some features may be unavailable or limited.
- The hotspot data source will need a permanent power source to continue to give a 4G signal to the dash camera.
- An additional battery backup like the iVolt Mini or Pro is highly recommended.
- Front: 2.1M On Semi CMOS Sensor, Rear: 2.12M Image Sensor
- Front, Rear: 1080P Full HD (1,920 x 1,080P) @ 30fps)
- VIEWING ANGLE
- Front: 140︒ (Diagonal), Rear: 127︒ (Diagonal)
- Micro SD Card 16GB / 32GB / 64GB UHS-I
- RECORDING MODES
- Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, , Audio Recording, Energy Saving, SOS Recording
- SENSOR 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
- GPS Built-in GPS
- WI-FI Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- POWER Input Power: DC 12/24V
- Wi-Fi LED / LTE LED
- Main dash cam unit
- Rear camera
- Rear camera cable
- Mount with 3M tape (1ea)
- Hardwiring cable
- Adhesive cable holder (3ea)
- MicroSD memory card with adapter (consumable)
- Quick Start Guide/Warranty Card
- Vodafone Smart SIM Included (Subscription Required)
(Plug & Play 12 Power Cable Sold Separately. Search TWCigar)
There are no reviews for this product.