Pioneer GM-D1004 4 Channel Bridgeable Car Audio Speaker Sub Amplifier 190w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Easy to install, 4-channel car amp with TVC concept and input sensor (400W)
Compact 4-channel power.
An amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. That is why this Class-D amp might just be what you are looking for.
The GM-D1004 is a compact amplifier that can easily be installed behind the dashboard of your car – cables are included! Power can be taken from the console panel thanks to its protection control system, which suppresses excess current during large output. Additionally, it prevents extreme overheating of parts and maintains stable operations.
- Speaker line input sensorconnect your existing OEM unit without the hassle of add-on adapters
- 4-channelcombine impressive power with big sound for a loud, clear and distortion-free music experience
- D-classenjoy first class sound and powerful volume on a versatile system at half the size of other units
- RCA terminals Yes
- Speaker Terminals ISO-Type
- LPF 80 Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- HPF 80 Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- Maximum power input 4 x 100 W (4Ω)
- 4 x 100 W (2Ω)
- 2 x 200 W (4Ω bridge) W
- Frequency response 10 - 40000
- Distortion < 0.05
- S/N ratio > 90
- Max. current consumption 15 A
- Chassis size (W x H x D) 181 x 38 x 64
- Unit weight 0.55
- Car Amplifier Group
- CEA 2006 Power 4 x 45 W (20 kHz - 20 kHz / 4Ω)
- 2 x 90 W (1 kHz / 4Ω bridge)
- 4 x 45 W (1 kHz / 2Ω)
- 74 dBA (ref: 1 W into 4Ω)
- Speaker line input sensor Turn-on sensor
- Compact size
- Pioneer GM-D1004
There are no reviews for this product.