Match UP 7BMW Plug & Play 7 Channel Amplifier & DSP for 676 BMW Hi-Fi Systems
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
MATCH UP 7BMW
The Power Save Mode is incorporated in the basic setup. It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the UP 7BMW and potentially connected amplifiers once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds.
MATCH UP 7BMW
The "M package" for your BMW HiFi sound system (option 676) – The MATCH UP 7BMW is a revolutionary sound upgrade for those who desire significantly more power and dynamics, but also care about seamless integration into the vehicle.
The installation is done in the blink of an eye at the mounting position of the original amplifier thanks to the included Plug & Play connection cable. Nevertheless, the UP 7BMW amplifier is so flexible that it can easily be used for universal applications in BMW vehicles.
Besides Audiotec Fischer's proprietary Class HD technology and the cutting-edge 64 Bit DSP with tremendous processing power, new and high innovative DSP features such as "Augmented Bass Processing", the "StageXpander" and the “RealCenter” function guarantee top-class listening pleasure.
Of course, the UP 7BMW also offers a MATCH Extension Card slot (MEC slot) for additional input and output modules such as a Bluetooth Audio Streaming module or a High Resolution audio USB sound card.
Thanks to the professional and user-friendly DSP PC-Tool software V4 the configuration of the UP 7BMW becomes straigthforward and intuitive.
- 7-channel Plug & Play upgrade amplifier with integrated 8-channel 64 Bit DSP for BMW HiFi sound systems (option 676)
- Simple installation at the original mounting place via included Plug & Play connection cable
- MATCH Extension Card slot (MEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Revolutionary DSP features such as the "Augmented Bass Processing" which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the under-seat woofers, the "StageXpander" that significantly broadens the stereo perspective and the "RealCenter" function, which allows a perfectly focused sound staging for both driver and co-driver
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Optical input in SPDIF format with sampling rate between 12 and 96 kHz
- Mono RCA output for the connection of an external amplifier e.g. subwoofer amplifier
- Easiest configuration via the intuitive DSP PC-Tool software
Class HD technology
The UP 7BMW combines the advantages of a Class H technology with the principle of a class D amplifier. The result is an unsurpassed efficiency which easily outperforms any conventional Class D amplifier. By varying the internal supply voltage depending on the amplifier’s amplitude of the input signals, idle losses are significantly reduced and overall efficiency is close to maximum at any time.
Smart highlevel input ADEP.3
Modern, factory-installed car radios incorporate sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. In particular the latest generation of BMW car radios are equipped with additional monitoring functions so that failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear if a common amplifier will be hooked up - but not with the UP 7BMW.
The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the MATCH UP 7BMW assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank. If the supply voltage drops below 10.5 Volts for more than five seconds the amplifier goes to “Protect mode” (Status LED lights up red) in order to avoid any further discharge of the car’s battery.
Automatic Digital Signal Detection
Switching from analog input to the digital input is done automatically as soon as a signal is detected on the Optical Input. This feature can be deactivated in the DSP PC-Tool software. Alternatively you can use an optional remote control for manual switching between analog and digital inputs.
Power Save Mode
Please note that in many up-to-date cars with “CAN” or any other internal bus structures it may happen that the radio remains “invisibly” turned on for up to 45 min. even after locking and leaving the car! Once the “Power Save Mode“ is active the remote output and therefore the connected amplifiers will be turned off. The MATCH UP 7BMW will reactivate the remote output within a second if a music signal is applied. It is possible to either modify the turn-off time of 60 sec. or completely deactivate the “Power Save Mode” via the DSP PC-Tool software.
Note: “The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audiotec Fischer GmbH is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.”
The “RealCenter” feature is an algorithm, developed by Audiotec Fischer, that emphasizes the music information which is present in both the left and right front channel to create an unique center signal. In contrast to common procedures, in which only the channels are summed up, the intensity of the center signal is also dynamically controlled by the stereophonic informational content of the left and right channel.
Sounds complicated but this effect is astonishing: That means if solely the left or right channel delivers an audio signal, the center channel will not reproduce a signal. In the case of common algorithms, the volume level of the center channel is only reduced by 6 dB (= half volume level). Audiotec Fischer’s “RealCenter” allows a unique, broadened sound staging for both driver and co-driver at the same time! Therefore, the disadvantages of a conventional center channel, such as an intrusive, small sound stage, are things of the past.
Augmented Bass Processing
Audiotec Fischer’s proprietary “Augmented Bass Processing”, consisting of the two revolutionary sound features “Dynamic Bass Enhancement” and “SubXpander”, has been especially developed to dramatically improve the bass reproduction of subwoofers.
The “Dynamic Bass Enhancement” ingeniously combines maximum deep bass and highest sound pressure – regardless of the music style or the tone controls in the head unit. Depending on the input signal, the “Dynamic Bass Enhancement” gains the lower frequency range and varies the cut-off frequency of the subsonic filter. The result is a significantly more powerful and deeper bass response at low and medium volume levels without the risk of overloading the subwoofer neither mechanically nor electrically at high volume levels. It is simply fascinating which bass performance is suddenly possible.
If you want an even lower and “darker” bass reproduction, the “SubXpander” can be additionally activated. Therefore, subharmonic tones are added to the fundamental tones in the frequency range between 50 and 100 Hz.
Depending on the speaker arrangement in the vehicle, a more or less wide stereo sound stage can be created on the front seats. A center speaker may limit the spatial reproduction of the music additionally. This is where Audiotec Fischer’s new “StageXpander” comes into play – a sound feature which seems to break the acoustic limitations and thus allows to create a way broader stereo base without negatively affecting the precision of the localization of voices or instruments!
The effect can be adjusted according to your personal preferences in four steps.
You are looking for more transparency and substance in the treble reproduction? With the “ClarityXpander” Audiotec Fischer is now offering the right tool. Properly adjusted (and therefore selectable in three steps) the feature adds additional harmonics in the upper frequency range – this is especially useful if the original speakers lack some brilliance in the treble response. The extra treble-kick is not only available for the two front channels but also separately adjustable for the center channel. Even better – the center channel allows to activate an automatic and dynamic control so that music with “loads” of treble doesn’t fatigue your hearing.
- Output power RMS / max.
- - @ 4 Ohms 5 x 65 / 130 Watts (Front / Rear / Center channels)
- - @ 2 Ohms -
- - @ 1 Ohm -
- - bridged @ 4 Ohms -
- - bridged @ 2 Ohms -
- - Subwoofer output @ 4 Ohms -
- - Subwoofer output @ 2 Ohms 2 x 160 / 320 Watts
- Amplifier technology Class HD
- Inputs 4 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
- 1 x MEC
- 1 x Remote In
- Input sensitivity Highlevel 2.0 - 8.3 Volts
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch -
- Input impedance highlevel 13 Ohms
- Outputs 7 x Speaker output
- 1 x RCA / Cinch
- 2 x Remote Out
- Output voltage RCA / Cinch 3 Volts RMS
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- DSP resolution 64 Bit
- DSP power 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- DSP type Audio signal processor
- Signal converters A/D: BurrBrown
- D/A: BurrBrown
- Signal-to-noise ratio digital input 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio analog input 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Distortion (THD) < 0.03 %
- Damping factor > 100
- Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)
- Idle current
- 450 mA
- Max. remote output current 500 mA
- Fuse 2 x 25 A LP-Mini-fuse (APS)
- Additional features Class HD technology with dynamically controlled
- power supply, ADEP.3 circuit, Start-Stop capability, Control Input, USB, MEC slot, Auto Remote switch, galvanically isolated Line Out
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 46 x 130 x 153 mm /
- 1.81 x 5.12 x 6.02"
Compatible for all models with BMW HiFi sound system (option 676). All models with RAM module are excluded (vehicles from 09/2019).
Please check the vehicle compatibility via the Upgrade-Finder on the Audiotec Fisher Website.
- 1 x MATCH UPGRADE amplifier UP 7BMW
- 1 x Plug & Play connection cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Instruction manual
There are no reviews for this product.