JL Audio ACS110LG-TW1 10” Active Subwoofer PowerWedge+ DCD Amplifier 400w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Single 10TW1 PowerWedge+™ with DCD™ Amplifier, Sealed, 0.25 Ω
Amplified Subwoofer System with Single 10TW1-0.25 Subwoofer, Built-In 400W Class D Amplifier, Black Carpet - Sealed Enclosure
In PowerWedge+™ systems, the power is built right into the subwoofer system. Housing a proprietary Class D amplifier, this subwoofer system employs our exclusive DCD™ amplifier technology to extract maximum output from its specially engineered, ultra low-impedance TW1 driver. By combining direct power conversion with an ultra-high current output section, DCD™ amplifiers are free of conventional switching power supplies, enabling them to generate remarkable power with unprecedented efficiency.
Harnessing the performance and insanely small box requirements of the TW1 Subwoofer, this subwoofer system is designed to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 5 inches (127 mm) deep. Its low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 10TW1 driver and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening.
Integration to OEM and aftermarket head units is a snap thanks to a variety of input options and automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC offset sensing). Also included is a variable frequency low-pass filter (50-200 Hz), along with output polarity control switch. Adding an optional RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately) lets you control subwoofer levels directly from the driver’s seat. A quick-disconnect power connector makes it easy to remove the subwoofer when you need the extra space.
Note: DCD™ amplified systems use very specific components. Never use a DCD™ amplifier or its companion subwoofer(s) with incompatible, non-DCD™ products. Doing so will void the warranty and may cause severe damage.
Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with silver "JL AUDIO" embroidery on front baffle. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the Subwoofer.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
Amplifier power: Built-in DCD™ Class D amplifier (400 W @ 0.25 Ω)
Nominal Impedance: 0.25 Ω
Enclosure and Subwoofer Built in USA with global components
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) Built-in amplifier 400 W @ 0.25 Ω
- System Nominal Impedance 0.25 Ω
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs 70 mV - 1.40 V RMS
- Input Voltage Range @ High-Level Inputs 280 mV - 5.4 V RMS
- Recommended Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge 8 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating 30 A (ATO or ATC)
- Enclosure Type Sealed
- Finish Black carpet
- Grille Included Black Steel Mesh
- Filter Mode(s) Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope(s) 12 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range 50 Hz - 200 Hz
- Output Polarity Switch Yes
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control Optional (RBC-1)
- External Width (W) 18.5 in / 470 mm
- External Height (H) 11.125 in / 283 mm
- External Depth (D) 5.0 in / 127 mm
- Net Weight 20.1 lb / 9.12 kg
- JL Audio ACS110LG-TW1
- Black metal grilles (installed)
- Power connection plug (installed)
- 30-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- Speaker level input harness
- Owner's manual
There are no reviews for this product.