JL Audio 13W3v3-2 13.5" 34.5cm W3 Series Car Sub Subwoofer Driver 2ohm 600w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
13.5-inch (345 mm) Subwoofer Driver, 2 Ω
W3v3 13.5-inch Subwoofer (600 W, 2 Ω)
If you have the space, it makes a tremendous sense to maximize your subwoofer system's piston area to enhance efficiency (and output). It gets even better when the larger driver delivers additional power handling and excursion. For the preceding reasons, the 13W3v3 can be the best choice for those seeking high output with great sound quality at medium power levels.
As with the smaller W3v3's, several exclusive JL Audio technologies and proprietary assembly techniques are applied to the 13W3v3 to enhance linearity and reliability.
The 13W3v3-2 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a moderate size 1.5 cu. ft. (42.5 l) sealed enclosure, or a 2.25 cu. ft. (63.7 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
Dynamic Motor Analysis - DMA Optimized Motor
JL Audio's proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis system is a powerful suite of FEA-based modeling systems, first developed by JL Audio in 1997 and refined over the years to scientifically address the issue of speaker motor linearity. This leads to vastly reduced distortion and faithfully reproduced transients... or put simply: tight, clean, articulate bass.
Elevated Frame Cooling
JL Audio's patented Elevated Frame Cooling design delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker. This not only enhances power handling, but also sound quality by minimizing dynamic parameter shifts and power compression.
Floating Cone Attach Method - FCAM™
This assembly technique, conceived by JL Audio, ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
Vented Reinforcement Collar
JL Audio's Vented Reinforcement Collar (VRC®) improves the rigidity and stability of the cone/spider/voice coil junction and directs airflow over the voice coil windings for improved thermal performance.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 600 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 150 - 600 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom) 2 Ω
- Nominal Diameter 13.5 in / 345 mm
- Overall Diameter (A) 14.0 in / 356 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 12.5625 in / 319 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (C) 13.2 in / 335 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (D) 5.79 in / 147 mm
- Mounting Depth (E) 7.63 in / 194 mm
- Driver Displacement 0.096 cu ft / 2.72 liters
- Net Weight 17.75 lb / 8.05 kg
- Free Air Resonance (Fs) 23.66 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.465
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 6.774
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.435
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 4.793 cu ft / 135.74 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.610 in / 15.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no) 0.37%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 87.90 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd) 103.850 sq in / 0.0670 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re) 3.569 Ω
* Xmax specifications are derived via one-way voice coil overhang method with no correction factors applied.
** Efficiency (1 W / 1 m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer’s output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other subwoofers to determine which one is “louder”.
- Black plastic trim ring
- Owner's Manual
There are no reviews for this product.