JL Audio 12W6V3-D4 W6 Series 12 Inch 30cm Dual 4 ohm Car Sub Subwoofer 600w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
12-inch (300 mm) Subwoofer Driver, Dual 4 Ω
W6v3 12-inch Subwoofer (600 W, dual 4 Ω voice coils)
If you are seeking intensely powerful sub-bass that compromises nothing in terms of sound quality, the 12W6v3 is your ultimate ally. This highly advanced Subwoofer offers several technologies shared with the flagship W7AE subwoofers to provide powerful advantages in motor linearity and suspension behavior. These combine with a very efficient cooling circuit to deliver reduced distortion and outstanding dynamic balance.
The 12W6v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 200W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a sealed enclosure with only 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 l) of air space, or a 1.3 cu. ft (36.8 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
Greater excursion capability and higher power handling distinguish it from our 12W3v3 12-inch Subwoofer, allowing for higher output. Dual 4 Ω voice coils permit deploying the W6v3 as a 2 Ω or 8 Ω driver.
Dynamic Motor Analysis - DMA Optimized Motor
JL Audio's proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis system is a powerful suite of FEA-based modeling systems, first developed by JL Audio in 1997 and refined over the years to scientifically address the issue of speaker motor linearity. This leads to vastly reduced distortion and faithfully reproduced transients... or put simply: tight, clean, articulate bass.
Elevated Frame Cooling
JL Audio's patented Elevated Frame Cooling design delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker. This not only enhances power handling, but also sound quality by minimizing dynamic parameter shifts and power compression.
Floating Cone Attach Method - FCAM™
This assembly technique, conceived by JL Audio, ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
Pole-Vent Airflow Control - PVAC
In high-powered Subwoofers, thermal management is essential.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 600 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 200 - 600 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom) Dual 4 Ω
- Nominal Diameter 12.0 in / 300 mm
- Overall Diameter (A) 12.5 in / 318 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 11.02 in / 280 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (C) 11.86 in / 301 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (D) 7.0 in / 178 mm
- Mounting Depth (E) 7.52 in / 191 mm
- Required Pole Vent Clearance 0.50 in / 13 mm
- Driver Displacement 0.105 cu ft / 2.97 L
- Net Weight 25.6 lb / 11.6 kg
- Free Air Resonance (Fs) 26.919 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.487
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 9.365
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.463
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 1.920 cu ft / 54.37 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.75 in / 19 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no) 0.11%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 85.4 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd) 75.338 sq in / 0.0486 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re)*** 6.493 Ω
* Xmax specifications are derived via one-way voice coil overhang method with no correction factors applied.
** For parallel-wired voice coils, divide "Re" by 4. All other specifications remain the same.
*** Re (DC resistance) is measured with the voice coils in series, for parallel-wired specification divide Re by 4. All other specifications remain the same.
- Warranty Information
There are no reviews for this product.