JL Audio 10TW3-D8 10 Inch TW3 Series Shallow Mount Subwoofer Dual 8 ohm 400w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
10TW3-D8 Shallow Mount
10-inch (250 mm) Subwoofer Driver, Dual 8 Ω
TW3 10-inch Subwoofer (400 W, dual 8 Ω voice coils)
Building on the core technology of our TW5 thin-line subwoofers, the TW3’s deliver a powerful combination of shallow mounting depth and excursion capability. In fact, they are capable of greater excursion than the W3v3’s.
To allow this remarkable feat to be achieved, JL Audio’s patented thin-line woofer technology compresses the architecture of the TW3’s using a “concentric tube” structure built into the injection-molded cone body. This structure supports the voice coil and a full annular spider, while permitting the placement of the large motor structure further forward in the speaker than with conventional designs.
TW3’s are optimized for small enclosures and offer our tab-ear mounting design to maximize cone area within their mounting footprints. We know you’re going to love working with these amazing Subwoofers.
Deep, powerful and accurate JL Audio bass is now possible in more applications than ever.
- Very shallow mounting depth (3.25 / 3.50 Inches)
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Very long linear excursion capability (0.60 In / 15.2 mm, one-way)
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- “concentric tube” architecture
- Patented “floating cone attach method” technology
- Cast alloy frame
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory with global components
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 400 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 200 - 400 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom) Dual 8 Ω
- Nominal Diameter 10 in / 250 mm
- Overall Diameter (A) A1: 11.2 in / 284 mm
- A2: 10.5 in / 267 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 9.625 in / 244 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (C) 10.5 in / 267 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (D) 5.1 in / 130 mm
- Mounting Depth (E) 3.25 in / 83 mm
- Driver Displacement 0.019 cu ft / 0.54 L
- Net Weight 10.1 lb / 4.6 kg
- Free Air Resonance (Fs) 39.262 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.825
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 9.84
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.761
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 0.510 cu ft / 14.44 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.6 in / 15.2 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no) 0.23%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 82.27 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd) 56.532 sq in / 0.0365 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re)*** 15.008 Ω
* Xmax specifications are derived via one-way voice coil overhang method with no correction factors applied.
** For parallel-wired voice coils, divide "Re" by 4. All other specifications remain the same.
*** Re (DC resistance) is measured with the voice coils in series, for parallel-wired specification divide Re by 4. All other specifications remain the same.
- Warranty information
- JL Audio stickers
There are no reviews for this product.