Hertz Mille Pro MPK 165P.3 6.5" 16.5cm Car 2 Way Component Speaker 115w RMS Pair
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
MPK 165P.3 PRO
165 (6.5) mm (in.) | System | 230 W | 3 Ohm
Extreme dynamics, unlimited power handling, realistic sound stage
The MPK 165P.3 car audio speakers system energy in the mid-low range ensures a unique listening experience, creating the ideal set up alongside a powerful subwoofer section.
The MP 165P.3 woofer electroacoustic parameters have been forged to give it the pure and solid sound of an authentic mid-bass, designed for high dynamic systems.
- Tetolon fiber soft dome, for a natural yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
- “Center Tuning Duct” geometry, for lower resonance frequency and reduced harmonic distortion.
- High density flux Neodymium magnet, optimized for utmost control during high energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
- 25mm ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
- Rear chamber filled with selected damping material and sized for lower Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
- Faceplate featuring FEM (Finite Element Modeling) optimized geometry, for high linearity in off-axis installations.
- Wide array of installation accessories, for an easy OEM integration.
- 3 ohm nominal impedance to exploit all the amplifier’s power.
- 14 mm height pure copper voice coil wound on a Polyamide former, for exceptional power handling.
- 95 mm diameter magnet to maximize the control over the whole excursion.
- Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers, combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response.
- Cone profile geometrically optimized for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid frequency range.
- “Boundary Free” rubber surround, for improved efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
- Low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.
- Two-position (0 / +2.5 dB) switch for tweeter level adjustments, to fine-tune the transducers emission.
- 160V extremely high quality bi-metallized polyester film capacitors with ultra-low DF, for maximum sound transparency and neat mid/hi-frequencies.
- 1mm pure copper wire low series resistance inductors, for low dissipation losses on the woofer section where high transient currents are demanded.
The MPK 165P.3 timbre balance is entrusted to the MPCX 2P.3 crossover featuring a copper inductor with a 1 mm diameter wire to filter the MP 165P.3, which, with its nominal 3 Ω requires high impulse currents. The tweeter MP 25.3 12dB/Octave crossover is built with extremely high quality 160V bi-metallized polyester film capacitor and an air coil inductor. The tweeter (MP 25.3) level control (0/+2.5dB) provides the ability to adapt the system response to the listener preferences and considering the components installation position.
- Component System
- Size mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
- Power Handling - Continuous W 115
- Power Handling - Peak W 230
- Impedance Ohm 3
- Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.) 29 (1.14)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- Frequency Response Hz 45 ÷ 22,5k
- Crossover Cut off 4 kHz
- Crossover Type 2 Way Passive Crossover
- Weight of one component - Woofer 1.20 (2.65)
- Weight of one component - Tweeter kg (lb) 0.07 (0.15)
- Weight of one component - Crossover kg (lb) 0.17 (0.37)
- Two MP 165.3 Woofers
- Two MP 25.3 Dome tweeters (with attached 10" length of speaker wire)
- Two MPCX 2.3 Crossover networks
- Tweeter flush mount trim rings
- Tweeter flush mount clamps
- Angled surface mount housings
- OEM tweeter mounting brackets
- Tweeter grilles (installed)
- Woofer grilles
- Speed Clips
- Owner's manual
- Templates on box
There are no reviews for this product.