Hertz Mille Pro MPK 165.3 6.5" 16.5cm Car 2 Way Component Speaker 110w RMS Pair
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
MPK 165.3 PRO
165 (6.5) mm (in.) | System | 220 W | 4 Ohm
Extreme dynamics, unlimited power handling, realistic sound stage
The MPK 165.3 car audio speakers system has been designed to ensure a wide low frequency response, even in cars with no space for a subwoofer.
- Tetolon fiber soft dome, for a natural yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
- “Center Tuning Duct” geometry, for lower resonance frequency and reduced harmonic distortion.
- High density flux Neodymium magnet, optimized for utmost control during high energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
- 25mm ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
- Rear chamber filled with selected damping material and sized for lower Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
- Faceplate featuring FEM (Finite Element Modeling) optimized geometry, for high linearity in off-axis installations.
- Wide array of installation accessories, for an easy OEM integration.
- Pure copper voice coil wound on a Polyamide former for high power handling combined with very low intermodulation distortion of vocals.
- Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers, combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically optimized for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid frequency range.
- “Boundary Free” rubber surround, for improved efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
- High density flux ferrite magnet combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
- Low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- Full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.
- Two-position (0 / +2 dB) switch for tweeter level adjustments, to fine-tune the transducers emission.
- 160V extremely high quality bi-metallized polyester film capacitors with ultra-low DF, for maximum sound transparency and neat mid/hi-frequencies.
- 1mm pure copper wire low series resistance inductors, for low dissipation losses on the woofer section where high transient currents are demanded.
- Small footprint design for easy installation, with top vent grille for efficient heat dissipation.
Thanks to the V-cone® and Boundary Free Surround technologies the MP 165.3 woofer boast outstanding dispersion features and generates high SPL with compact dimensions.
The dedicated crossover MPCX 2.3 has been designed to exploit the wide extension of the MP 165.3 woofers , ensuring a natural transition towards the MP 25.3 tweeter, for maximum natural acoustic emission. The 1mm low parasitic resistance copper filter coil of the woofer maximizes its efficiency. The MPCX 2.3 crossover features tweeter level (0/+2 dB) to calibrate the MP 25.3 acoustic emission level comparing it to the woofer one.
- Component System
- Size mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
- Power Handling - Continuous W 110
- Power Handling - Peak W 220
- Impedance Ohm 4
- Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.) 29 (1.14)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Sensitivity dB SPL 92
- Frequency Response Hz 40 ÷ 22,5k
- Crossover Cut off 3,5 kHz
- Crossover Type 2 Way Passive Crossover
- Weight of one component - Woofer 1.07 (2.36)
- Weight of one component - Tweeter kg (lb) 0.07 (0.15)
- Weight of one component - Crossover kg (lb) 0.16 (0.35)
- Two MP 165.3 Woofers
- Two MP 25.3 Dome tweeters (with attached 10" length of speaker wire)
- Two MPCX 2.3 Crossover networks
- Tweeter flush mount trim rings
- Tweeter flush mount clamps
- Angled surface mount housings
- OEM tweeter mounting brackets
- Tweeter grilles (installed)
- Woofer grilles
- Speed clips
- Owner's manual
There are no reviews for this product.