Hertz Mille Legend ML 2500.3 10 Inch Single Voice Coil 4 ohm Subwoofer 700w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
ML 2500.3 LEGEND
250 (10) mm (in.) | Subwoofers | 1400 W | 4 Ohm
Extreme dynamics, unlimited power handling, realistic sound stage
Music fans who attend live concerts know well the emotions that low undistorted frequencies without dynamic compression can arouse. For this reason, the HertzAudioVideo R&D created ML 2500.3 Legend car audio subwoofer.
- Extraordinary large neodymium magnet, optimized with FEA simulations, to ensure magnetic field stability even under high excursion.
- Very low carbon content CNC machined plates, for maximum magnetic permeability and low distortion at high power levels.
- Voice coil internal magnet with high size / performance ratio, for maximum efficiency.
- CCAW, 100 mm (4”) voice coil, capable of handling 1400 W musical power, keeping the working temperature very low, reducing dynamic compression to the minimum.
- Voice coil wound with In/Out method, for even cooling of the different coil layers.
- Voice coil wound on TIL former: this material made from fibreglass combines the heat dissipation properties of aluminium with the stiffness of Polyamide composites, for a no-compromise acoustic performance.
- Central pole featuring “Aluminium Shorting Ring”, for minimum distortion and maximum extension at low frequency.
- “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for higher SPL performance than other subwoofers with same external diameter.
- Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for high cone stiffness and strong resistance to deformation even at maximum excursions.
- Mineral-injected paper cone, for superior rigidity and damping.
- Very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket featuring six-spoke self-standing structure and built-in venting holes underneath the spider.
- CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
- Ergonomic, ultra-compact design, with array of electro-acoustic parameters optimized for sealed box application with 17 – 25 lt volume.
During the long development phase, the designers set themselves just one ambitious goal: to transfer the emotions of a live performance to the car environment.
Thanks to a completely renewed design, ML2500.3 car audio subwoofers have extremely compact size and are optimized to play in enclosures with reduced boxes. This choice of design combines two requirements hard to achieve up to now: reference performance and ease of installation.
- Size mm (in.) 250 (10)
- Power Handling - Continuous W 700
- Power Handling - Peak W 1400
- Impedance Ohm 4
- No Filter Component Subwoofers
- Voice Coil Ø 100 (4)
- Frequency Response Hz 27 ÷ 500
- Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.) 95 x 28 x 6 D x d x h (in.) (3.7 x 1.1 x 0.24)
- Weight of one component kg (lb.) 7,5 (16.53)
- Magnet Neodymium
- Cone Pressed-pulp cone with mineral powders
- Xmech mm (in.) ±27 (1.06)
- One 10" Subwoofer
- Speed clips
- Owner's manual
- Template on box
There are no reviews for this product.