Helix V Twelve DSP 12 MK2 Channel Amplifier with 14 Channel DSP 75w RMS 64 Bit
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
HELIX V TWELVE DSP MK2
12 Channel amplifier with integrated 14-channel DSP 8 x 75 / 150 Watts @ 4 Ohms
The new king of multitools
The V TWELVE DSP MK2 is the new problem solver when it comes to upgrading premium sound systems in today's vehicles. Like its predecessor, it combines 12 highlevel inputs, 6 RCA inputs, 14 DSP channels and 12 output stages with up to 160 RMS at 2 Ohms in an ultra-compact housing that has the footprint of just two envelopes.
Even if a vehicle is already equipped with a premium sound system ex works, whose amplifier often has more than 10 channels, the sound quality does not always meet one's own expectations. In many cases, a replacement is no longer possible, so that only an amplifier with the same number of highlevel inputs can be considered for upgrading the system.
For this reason, the HELIX V TWELVE DSP MK2 offers 12 highlevel inputs and just as many amplifier channels to ensure optimal adaptation to existing multi-channel sound systems. In addition, the V TWELVE DSP MK2 is also equipped with a digital input and a HEC slot which allows to extend the sound system by additional signal sources, such as Bluetooth audio streaming or a high-res audio player.
The management of the incredible fourteen (14!) separate DSP channels is handled by the powerful, integrated 64 Bit DSP in combination with the unique DSP PC-Tool software.
In addition, the new, future-proof Smart Control Port (SCP) facilitates the connection of accessories and, in addition to a compact and secure plug connection, offers an integrated power supply for remote controls such as the CONDUCTOR or DIRECTOR, which significantly reduces the number of cables required and thus the required installation space.
Virtual Channel Processing – this is how signal routing works today
The adaptation to modern OE sound systems via an increasing number of inputs has a significant impact on the complexity of the signal routing inside the amplifier. Especially when several input signals are mixed together and then split again into multi-way systems, conventional routing concepts quickly reach their limits. Audiotec Fischer's new multi-stage "Virtual Channel Processing", in conjunction with the recognized user-friendly DSP PC-Tool software makes it easy to realize even highly complex system configurations. Besides, it allows to freely assign our proprietary FX sound features such as "RealCenter" or "Augmented Bass Processing". But thanks to its enormous number of channels, the V TWELVE DSP MK2 is also a prime example for applications in which a 1-to-1 routing (IOR) makes sense.
Rapid processing power – thanks to ACO
Such a huge number of channels not only requires a rapid processing power in the signal path – Audiotec Fischer's proprietary 32 Bit ACO platform takes over all control tasks and thus ensures exceptional speed especially for data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software, but also for lightning-fast switching between up to ten possible sound setups. The fantastic sound effects associated with the ACO platform such as Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander or RealCenter are just as natural with the V TWELVE DSP MK2 as a 12-channel input EQ including our Input Signal Analyzer (ISA) for easy analysis and compensation of the input signals from OE radios.
Perfect sound without compromises
The sound performance of the new HELIX V TWELVE DSP MK2 is as impressive as its range of features. The highly efficient Class GD technology and excellent A/D and D/A converters from BurrBrown ensure optimal sound performance, best possible signal-to-noise ratio and lowest distortion. Thus, despite its extremely high flexibility and super compact design, the V TWELVE DSP MK2 is an sound masterpiece that does not need to hide from the absolute top class at all.
- Up to 160 W RMS output power per channel into 2 Ω
- “Pure Class GD” concept for outstanding sound quality combined with best possible efficiency
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP
- A/D and D/A signal converters from BurrBrown
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- High power 12-channel highlevel input with up to 32 V RMS input sensitivity and ADEP.3 circuit
- Two processed RCA / Cinch outputs
- 1:1 IOR (Input / Output Routing) – same number of highlevel inputs and amplifier outputs
- VCP (Virtual Channel Processing) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- Compact, future-proof SCP (Smart Control Port) for connecting remote controls and accessories
- HEC slot for system add-ons like Bluetooth® HD Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Automatic Remote switch
- Start-Stop capability down to 6 Volt supply voltage
- Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- Power RMS ≤ 1% THD+N
- - @ 4 Ohms 75 Watts per channel
- - @ 2 Ohms 120 Watts per channel
- - @ 1 Ohm -
- - bridged @ 4 Ohms -
- - bridged @ 2 Ohms -
- Max. output power per channel* Up to 160 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- Amplifier technology Pure Class GD
- Inputs 6 x RCA / Cinch
- 12 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
- 1 x Remote In
- Input sensitivity RCA / Cinch max. 4 V or max. 8 V
- Highlevel max. 16 V or max. 32 V
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch 12 kOhms
- Input impedance highlevel 9 - 33 Ohms or 20 kOhms
- Outputs 12 x Speaker output
- 2 x RCA / Cinch
- 2 x Remote Out
- Output voltage RCA / Cinch 3 Volts RMS
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- DSP resolution 64 Bit
- DSP power 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- DSP type Audio signal processor
- Signal converters A/D: AKM 32 Bit
- D/A: AKM 32 Bit
- Signal-to-noise ratio digital input 107 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ration analog input 102 dB (A-weighted)
- Distortion (THD) < 0.015 %
- Damping factor > 70
- Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec.down to 6 Volts)
- Idle current 700 mA
- Max. remote output current 500 mA
- Fuse 2 x 30 A LP-Mini-fuse (APS)
- Additional features HEC slot, ADEP.3 circuit, Auto Remote switch, 32 Bit CoProcessor, Control Input
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 44 x 220 x 220 mm /
- 1.73 x 8.66 x 8.66“
* In typical multi-channel applications (2- / 3-way system + rear + subwoofer)
- Amplifier HELIX V TWELVE DSP MK2
- USB cable
- Allen key
- Mounting material
- Instruction manual
There are no reviews for this product.