Helix DSP.3S 8 Channel Digital Signal Processor 64 Bit Audio DSP High Res Ready
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Digital 8 channel signal processor with 48 kHz / 24 Bit signal path
Our best 8-channel DSP
State-of-the-art technology in established design – the DSP.3S has been continually refined and presents itself as our best digital 8-channel signal processor we have ever built.
Incredible sound experience – ready for High-Res audio
Searching for the perfect sound pushes our engineers on and on. The 64 Bit audio DSP and throughout sophisticated signal processing with 96 kHz sampling rate and native 32 Bit resolution as well as the new separated AD and DA signal converters from Asahi Kasei provide outstanding sound quality. Ideal for the processing of High-Res audio signals with an audio bandwidth of more than 40 kHz. Besides that the DSP.3S offers our unique DSP sound features like the ”Augmented Bass Processing”, the “StageXpander” or the “RealCenter“ function which open new possibilities to tweak your audio system. Together with the 6 V RCA outputs the DSP.3S sets a new benchmark in this price range.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit platform
Logically the DSP.3S is now equipped with the new, extraordinary powerful 32 Bit ACO (Advanced CoProcessor) platform. This takes over all monitoring tasks and provides a decisive speed increase particularly in data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software, but also when switching between different sound setups in only 300 msec. In addition, the ACO offers 10 internal memory locations for sound setups instead of the usual two as well as an integrated, channel-separated Input EQ and our Input Signal Analyzer (ISA) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals. By doing so it is possible to de-equalize any ex-factory sound tunings which significantly simplifies the integration of several signal sources.
Extensive basic feature set
Of course, the highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation), the Auto Remote switch, an optical input as well as the HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC slot) for system add-ons like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming or High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB are part of the basic feature set.
Needless to say that the HELIX DSP.3S can be configured as easy as usual thanks to the professional and particularly user-friendly DSP PC-Tool Software V4.
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
- AD and DA signal converters from AKM with a native resolution of 32 Bit
- High Resolution audio bandwidth up to more than 40 kHz for unrivalled sound quality
- Unique DSP Sound Effects such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor for all control and communication tasks:
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- Setup switching within milliseconds
- High-speed data transfer and improved usability
- InputEQ and ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for system add-ons like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Start-Stop capability down to 6 V supply voltage
- Optimal signal path and power supply for further improved sound quality
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Easiest configuration via the intuitive DSP PC-Tool V4 software
- Inputs 6 x RCA / Cinch
- 6 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
- 1 x Remote In
- Input sensitivity RCA / Cinch 2 - 4 Volts
- Highlevel 5 - 11 Volts
- Outputs 8 x RCA / Cinch
- 1 x Remote Out
- Output voltage 6 Volts
- Frequency response 10 Hz - 44,000 Hz
- DSP resolution 64 Bit
- DSP power 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- Sampling rate 96 kHz
- DSP type Audio signal processor
- Signal converters A/D: Asahi Kasei 32 Bit
- D/A: Asahi Kasei 32 Bit
- Signal-to-noise ratio digital input 114 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio analog input 110 dB (A-weighted)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N) digital input < 0.0006 %
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N) analog input < 0.0015 %
- IM distortion (IMD) digital input < 0.003 %
- IM distortion (IMD) analog input < 0.005 %
- Crosstalk > 90 dB
- Operating voltage 9.6 - 18 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)
- Current draw < 450 mA
- Max. remote output current 500 mA
- Additional features HEC slot, Ground lift switch, Control Input, 32 Bit CoProcessor, ADEP.3 circuit, Auto Remote switch
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 40 x 177 x 120 mm /
- 1.58 x 6.97 x 4.72”
- Signal processor HELIX DSP.3S
- USB cable
- Mounting material
- Instruction manual
There are no reviews for this product.