Focal Impulse 4.320 Amp Compact Digital 4 Channel Amplifier Class D 4x55w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Focal Impulse 4.320
Compact 4-channel amplifier 55 watts RMS x 4
Big power from a tiny amp
Focal designed their Impulse 4.320 4-channel amplifier to fit almost anywhere inside a vehicle. The Impulse 4.320 sends 55 watts RMS to each of your speakers from a chassis that's smaller than a brick. You can also use an Impulse 4.320 in 3-channel mode to power a pair of speakers with 55 watts RMS each while sending up to 160 watts to a sub.
Plays well with other stereos
The Impulse 4.320 comes with input harnesses that let you connect to any aftermarket receiver or a factory radio. Separate filters for the front and rear channels optimize the sound for your speakers and subs. An adjustable phase control on the rear channels comes in handy for tuning a sub's sound to blend in with front speakers.
- compact 4-channel amplifier
- 55 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (80 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 160 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- front channels: switchable high-pass filter (75 Hz)
- rear channels; adjustable high- or low-pass filter (40-200 Hz) and adjustable phase control (0-180°)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-gauge power and ground leads and a 25A fuse recommended
- for power wire shorter than 10 feet: 12-gauge power and ground leads and a 15A fuse recommended
- dimensions: 6-15/16"W x 1-7/8"H x 2-5/8"D
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 9" Power/speaker output harness
- Two 25A ATO fuses (one installed in in-line fuse holder)
- 8" Speaker input harness
- 7" RCA line input harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- User Manual
There are no reviews for this product.