Dynamat En-Wall 4 Inch Kit Speaker Wall Enclosure System DynaXorb Foam & Extreme
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Dynamat En-Wall Enclosure System
In-wall speaker isolation system for 4"-deep walls
Improve the performance of in-wall speakers
In-wall speakers are a great option for rooms where floor space is limited, or where you simply want a clean look. But sometimes the sound from your in-wall speakers can end up leaking into the next room. That's where Dynamat's En-Wall speaker isolation system can help.
This three-piece system helps an in-wall speaker deliver focused, well-balanced sound in your listening space while reducing audio bleed-through to the adjacent room. You'll get more sound where you want it, and less noise and vibration where you don't.
The sound-damping materials in the En-Wall system are flexible, so you can install it in existing or new construction. Each package includes the supplies you need to isolate one in-wall speaker in a 6"-deep wall:
- SoundSnake — bendable, multilayer barrier that wraps around the outer edges of the speaker
- DynaXorb back-wave foam — installs on the drywall behind your speaker to eliminate back-wave noise and distortion
- Dynamat Xtreme — self-adhesive vibration damping sheets for applying directly to inner drywall surfaces
- Appearance: Black butyl core with 4 mil aluminum constraining layer, self adhesive with release liner
- Mass: 0.45lb/ft²
- Adhesive Peel Strength: 42.6 lbs/1"
- Thickness: 0.067"
- Temperature Range:
- Optimal Performance: -14°F to +140°F
- Resistance: -65°F to +300°F
- Dimensions: (1) 12" x 18", (2) 4" x 10"
- Appearance: Black polymer 6" x 6" square
- Mass: 0.34 lbs per 6" square
- Rebound Resilience: <15% tensile strength
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Density: 69.6 lb/ft³
- Recommended Adhesive: Super Glue
- Dimensions: (4) 6" x 6"
- Thickness: 1.5"
- Mass: 0.16 lb/ft²
- Density: 2.0 lb/ft³
- Tensile Strength: 15 psi
- Tear Strength: 1.9
- Thermal Conductivity (R): 1.9 (Hr-ft²-deg.F/BTU)
- Standards: Meets UL94 HF-1
- Temperature Range (Resistance): -40°F to +225°F
- Appearance: Black flexi-vinyl barrier
- Color: Charcoal Gray
- STC (Sound Transmission Class): 28
- Mass: 1 lb per square foot
- Thickness: 0.09"
- Standards: Meets UL94-V0
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to water & mineral oils
- Temperature Range (Resistance): -40°F to +220°F
- Note: SoundSnake dimensions measure 1.5" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 54" (L)
- 1x 1.5" x 3.5" x 54" SoundSnake with Dynil
- 4x 6" x 6" DynaXorbs
- 1x 12" x 18" Dynamat Xtreme
- 2x 4" x 10" Dynamat Xtremes
- Instructions/Specifications sheet
There are no reviews for this product.