BlackVue B-130X Power Magic Ultra Battery for Extended Parking Mode 30 Hours
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Power Magic Ultra Battery B-130X
High-capacity Battery for Parking Mode 50-minute charge/30-hour operation
Fast-Charging. Long-Lasting. Connected
Power Magic Ultra Battery recharges when driving and powers your dashcam when ignition is off. Its sleek compact enclosure houses a large-capacity battery (12.8V / 7,500mAh / 96Wh).
- Fast-Charging: Power Magic Ultra Battery reaches a full charge in 50 minutes when hardwired (90 minutes if connected to the cigarette lighter socket).
- Long-lasting: Parking Mode can last more than 30 hours with a single-channel DR900X Plus (19 hours with the dual-channel version).
- Connected: check the battery’s status wirelessly with the BlackVue App.
Simple or Hardwired Installation
Power Magic Ultra Battery supports two installation modes and automatically adapts its charging current accordingly.
- Simple installation Just plug the battery into the 12V auxiliary power outlet (cigarette lighter socket) of your vehicle. Charging current: 5A – Charging time: approx. 90 minutes.
- Hardwired installation For the fastest charging speed, connect the battery to the fuse panel. Charging current: 9A – Charging time: approx. 50 minutes.
12V/24V compatibility and USB power outlet
Use in any vehicle. Charge your accessories.
- 12V/24V compatibility: the Power Magic Ultra Battery (B-130X) supports both 12V and 24V electrical systems. This means it is compatible with most individual and commercial or heavy-duty vehicles on the market.
- 5V USB (2A max): with its USB power output, you can charge any accessory, such as a phone or a Wi-Fi hotspot to keep your Cloud dashcam connected while in Parking Mode.
Check detailed battery info from your phone
- Connect wirelessly to the Power Magic Ultra Battery with the BlackVue App.
- When charging, the app displays charge percentage, charging voltage and expected remaining time until full charge.
- When vehicle ignition is off, the app shows the remaining Parking Mode time based on the dashcam’s power consumption.
- Fuel Gauge IC: the fuel gauge integrated circuit keeps track of electric currents—charge and discharge—over time, to give you the most accurate battery info.
- Model Name Power Magic Ultra Battery (B-130X)
- Capacity 12.8 V / 7,500 mAh / 96 Wh
- Product Dimensions Black / 152.7mm (W) X 206.0mm (L) X 33.6mm (H) / 1,537g
- Operation Temperature Charging Temperature: 0 °C − 45 °C (32 °F − 113 °F) Discharging Temperature: -10 °C − 60 °C (14 °F − 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20 °C − 45 °C (-4 °F − 113 °F)
- High Temp Cut Off High temperature: Approx. 80 °C (176 °F) / Low temperature: Below 0 °C (32 °F)
- Backup Battery LiFePo4
- Input Power 12V system: – Cigarette lighter plug: 11 V–18 V / 7.2 A (max) – Hardwired: 11 V–18 V / 13.0 A (max)
- 24V system: – Cigarette lighter plug: 22.5 V–30 V / 3.6 A (max) – Hardwired: 22.5 V–30 V / 6.4 A (max)
- Power Consumption Hour Cigarette lighter plug: 14.2 V / 5 AHardwired: 14.2 V / 9 A Cigarette lighter plug (standard 5 A charging): Approx. 90 minsHardwired (rapid 9 A charging): Approx. 50 mins Approx. 30 hours (based on a single dashcam that consumes 3 W)
- Output current / Quiescent current Dashcam port: 11 V–14.2 V / 2 A (max)
- Others USB port: 4.75V–5.2 V / 2A (max)
- Power Magic Ultra Battery (B-130X)
- Cigarette lighter plug power cable (male)
- Output cable for dashcam (Female cigarette lighter socket)
- Hardwiring power cable
- Dashcam hardwiring power cable
- Fuse tap kit (3 types)
- 2 velcro strips
- User Manual
There are no reviews for this product.