Audison SR 5.600 V2 Amp 5 Channel High Power Compact Speaker Amplifier 600w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
SR 5.600 V2
Amplifier | 1010 | 4×75 W + 1×300 W | D-class
A sophisticated design distinguishes the SR amplifiers, a complete line that ranges from 5 channels to monophonic, all featuring the use of the most advanced D Class technology, for exceptional audio performance within compact dimensions.
Audison SR 5.600 series 5-channel amplifier with crossover and great power packed into ultra-compact dimensions ( 75 W x 4 + 330 W x 1 4Ω)SR line, perfected by taking full advantage of the latest amplification devices. After numerous listening tests with professionals and enthusiasts, the Audison research and development team decided to adopt a new class D technology called ADT (Audison D-Class Technology) for this line of amplifiers, which has made it possible to considerably reduce their size, totally preserving the audio performance that characterises every Audison design.As far as the electronic design is concerned, every aesthetic and functional detail of the Audison SR 5.600 has been taken care of, resulting in a compact amplifier made of extruded aluminium with rounded corners, which facilitates the installation of the product in narrow spaces.
- Elegant and functional design with rounded corners to minimize space, facilitating installation.
- Built-in USS (Universal Speakers Simulator).
- Full built-in crossover section.
- Optional VCR-S1 remote control offers the possibility to adjust the subwoofer level (-20 / + 6 dB) to your musical preference.
- Balanced high-level inputs for connecting to the OEM head unit speaker output
- Low-level RCA for after-market speakers.
- ART (Automatic Remote On/Off) function.
- Remote IN / OUT socket to allow control of multiple amplifiers.
- PRE-OUT allows for system expansion
Thanks to the generous heat sinks on the two short sides of the amplifiers, there is no need for internal cooling fans, which often cause noise and dust accumulation.In keeping with tradition, the SR amplifiers confirm their vocation for versatility by including on all models a complete filter section, suitable for any kind of audio system configuration. The controls, protected by a satin-finished aluminium panel, are located on the top panel of the amplifier, so that they can be easily reached from above, even after the product has been installed. When the system includes an Audison bit processor, the filter section can be totally excluded.Optional remote control VCR-S1 offers the possibility to adjust the subwoofer level (-20 / + 6 dB) to your musical preference.
Audison USSThanks to the integration of Audison USS (Universal Speakers Simulator) technology in the high level inputs, the SR amplifiers can also be conveniently connected to OEM sources equipped with the 'speaker load detection' function, which monitors the presence of a low impedance load enabling the audio outputs.Audison SR 5.600 allows multiple connectivityAll models have balanced high-level inputs for connecting to the OEM headunit speaker output and a low-level RCA for after-market speakers. When using the high-level input, the ART (Automatic Remote On/Off) function can be enabled to control the amplifiers' power-up with the headunit's power button. In addition, there is a remote IN / OUT socket to allow control of multiple amplifiers in cascade that turn on when needed.Through the PRE-OUT signal using the Speaker-IN socket it is possible to interface the amplifier with OEM sources that only have amplified outputs, allowing for system expansion.
- Channels 5
- Class D-Class
- Hi Level Input Yes
- Low Level Input Yes
- Digital Input No
- Power supply voltage / fuse 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 2 x 25A
- Operating power supply voltage 6.5 ÷17 VDC
- Idling current 2.2 A
- Idling current when off 0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC, 2Ω, Max Musical Power 44 A
- Remote OUT 6.5 ÷ 15 VDC (150 mA)
- Remote IN 6.5 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- ART - Automatic Remote Turn on/off from OUTPUT BTL speakers (Selectable) 1.5 ÷ 7 VDC
- Distortion - THD @ 100 Hz, 4Ω, 70% Rated Power 0.02 %
- Bandwidth A 10 Hz ÷ 35 kHz; 10Hz ÷ 500Hz
- S/N ratio A 105 dBA
- Damping factor A 100
- Input sensitivity Pre-In 0.2 ÷ 5 VRMS
- Input sensitivity Speaker-In 0.8 ÷ 20 VRMS
- Total Power RMS 1010 W
- Minimum load impedance 5Ch: 2Ω
- 3Ch: 4Ω + 4Ω + 2Ω
- Output Power (RMS) @12.0 ÷ 14.4 VDC, 1% THD 5Ch 75 W x 4 + 330 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 5Ch 115 W x 4 + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
- 3Ch 230 W x 2 (4Ω) + 310 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3Ch 230 W x 2 (4Ω) + 550 W x 1 (2Ω)
- Adjustable Crossover Yes
- Input Type Pre-In / Speaker-In
- Filters Outputs -
- Filter Pass A Front Ch Filters: Full Hi-pass: 50 ÷ 5k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Filter Pass B Rear Ch Filters: Full Hi-pass: 50 ÷ 5k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct
- Filter Pass C Rear Ch Filters: Full Band-pass: 50 ÷ 500 Hz (Hi) @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Channel Mono Rear Ch Filters: Full 50 ÷ 5 kHz (Lo) @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Inputs/Outputs Sub CH Lo-pass: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct
- Inputs/Outputs Phase -
- Inputs/Outputs Bass Boost (0 ÷12) dB
- Inputs/Outputs Subsonic 25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct
- Remote Sub Volume (-20 ÷ 6) dB
- Weight 2.42 kg
- Audison SR 5.600 V2 Amplifier
There are no reviews for this product.