Audison SR 4.300 V2 Amp 4 Channel High Power Compact Speaker Amplifier 300w RMS
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
SR 4.300 V2
Amplifier | 520 W | 4×85 W | D-class
A sophisticated design distinguishes the SR amplifiers, a complete line that ranges from 5 channels to monophonic, all featuring the use of the most advanced D Class technology, for exceptional audio performance within compact dimensions.
Audison SR 4.300 4-channel amplifier with crossover and great power packed into ultra-compact dimensions (85 W x 4 4Ω)SR line, perfected by taking full advantage of the capabilities of the latest amplification devices. After numerous listening tests with professionals and enthusiasts, Audison's R&D team decided to adopt a new class D technology called ADT (Audison D-Class Technology) for this line of amplifiers, which has made it possible to considerably reduce their size, totally preserving the audio performance that characterises every Audison design.As far as the electronic design is concerned, every aesthetic and functional detail of the Audison SR 4.300 has been taken care of, resulting in a compact amplifier made of extruded aluminium with rounded corners, which facilitates the installation of the product in narrow spaces.
USS - Universal Speakers Simulator
Thanks to the integration of Audison USS technology (Universal Speakers Simulator) in the high-level inputs, the SR amplifiers can also be appropriately connected to OEM sources featuring the “speaker load detection” function that monitor the presence of a low-impedance load to enable audio outputs.
Thanks to the generous heat sinks on the two short sides of the amplifiers, there is no need for internal cooling fans, which often cause noise and dust accumulation.In keeping with tradition, the SR amplifiers confirm their vocation for versatility by including on all models a complete filter section, suitable for any kind of audio system configuration. The controls, protected by a satin-finished aluminium panel, are located on the top panel of the amplifier, so that they can be easily reached from above, even after the product has been installed.
When the system includes an Audison bit processor, the filter section can be totally excluded.Audison USSThanks to the integration of Audison USS (Universal Speakers Simulator) technology in the high level inputs, the SR amplifiers can also be conveniently connected to OEM sources equipped with the 'speaker load detection' function, which monitors the presence of a low impedance load enabling the audio outputs.Audison SR 4.300 allows multiple connectivityAll models have balanced high-level inputs for connecting to the OEM headunit speaker output and a low-level RCA for after-market speakers. When using the high-level input, the ART (Automatic Remote On/Off) function can be enabled to control the amplifiers' power-up with the headunit's power button. In addition, there is a remote IN / OUT socket to allow control of multiple amplifiers in cascade that turn on when needed.Through the PRE-OUT signal using the Speaker-IN socket it is possible to interface the amplifier with OEM sources that only have amplified outputs, allowing for system expansion.
- Channels 4
- Class D-Class
- Hi Level Input Yes
- Low Level Input Yes
- Digital Input No
- Power supply voltage / fuse 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 1 x 30A
- Operating power supply voltage 6.5V ÷17 VDC
- Idling current 1.6 A
- Idling current when off 0.03 mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC, 2Ω, Max Musical Power 25 A
- Remote OUT 6.5 ÷ 15 VDC (150 mA)
- Remote IN 6.5 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- ART - Automatic Remote Turn on/off from OUTPUT BTL speakers (Selectable) 1.5 ÷ 7 VDC
- Distortion - THD @ 100 Hz, 4Ω, 70% Rated Power 0.03%
- Bandwidth A 10Hz ÷ 35 kHz
- S/N ratio A 100 dBA
- Damping factor A 150
- Input sensitivity Pre-In 0.2 ÷ 5 VRMS
- Input sensitivity Speaker-In 0.8 ÷ 20 VRMS
- Total Power RMS 520 W
- Minimum load impedance @4Ch: 2Ω
- @ 3Ch: 2Ω + 2Ω + 4Ω
- @ 2Ch: 4Ω
- Output Power (RMS) @12.0 ÷ 14.4 VDC, 1% THD 4Ch 85 W x 4 (4Ω)
- 4Ch 130 W x 4 (2Ω)
- 3Ch 80 W x 2 (4Ω) + 250 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3Ch 130W x 2 (2Ω) + 260 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 2Ch 250 W x 2 (4Ω)
- Adjustable Crossover Yes
- Input Type Pre-In / Speaker-In
- Filters Outputs PRE OUT full range (Input A)
- Filter Pass A Ch Filters: - Full Hi-pass: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Filter Pass B Ch Filters: - Lo-pass: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Filter Pass C Ch Filters: - Full Hi-pass: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Filter Pass D Ch Filters: - Lo-pass: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Channel Mono A/B Ch MONO IN (on/off) Yes
- Inputs/Outputs Bass Boost B Ch (0 ÷12) dB
- Audison SR 1.500 V2 Amplifier
There are no reviews for this product.