Audison Prima APBX 8 R 8" Passive Compact Subwoofer Sub Ported Enclosure 250w
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Prima APBX 8 R
Subwoofer Box | 500 W Peak Power | 200 mm | 4 ohm sub box
The APBX 8 R loaded enclosure was developed with reflex loading, with tuning designed to concentrate SPL in the lowest frequency range. The aim was to exploit the natural boost in output found in most cars below 60 Hz known as cabin gain.
- Ultra-low profile (5.16 in. / 131 mm) box with slot-ported design perfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 8 R driver.
- 2S² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- Levelling feet with velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts and a Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance as required and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (9 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper 8 in. cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either the AP8.9 bit (2 CH bridged) or AP4.9 bit /AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the subwoofer driver.
The 8-inch single 4 ohm voice-coil subwoofer has a powerful motor that maximizes efficiency in combination with the AP8.9 bit amplifier. The low-resonant frequency of the subwoofer, matched to the reflex enclosure keeps excursion low within the entire audio spectrum, allowing also the use with a pair of AP4.9 bit / AP4 D bridged channels, capable of delivering 260 W rms.
- Size 200 mm
- Power Handling - Peak 500 W
- Power Handling - Continuous 250 W
- Magnet Material HIGH DENSITY FLUX FERRITE
- Cone Material COTTON-FIBRE PRESSES PAPER CONE
- Dimension A 470 mm
- Dimension B 334 mm
- Dimension C 109 mm
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block Provided with a Plug&Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
- 2S² (2 Sides / 2 Sounds) design Provides the ability to select between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- APBX 8 R
- Velcro Feet
- Terminal block
There are no reviews for this product.