Audison APBMW ReAMP 2 Plug & Play Harness Replace BMW Equipped with Ram Module
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
APBMW REAMP 2
Accessories | Plug&Play T-Harness to install Audison AP F on BMW
BMW ReAMP 2 Inputs to AP F8.9 bit BMW RAM in G20 3-Series (left rear corner of trunk)
This Plug&Play T-Harness provides the ability to install an Audison AP F on BMW vehicles equipped with RAM module. It’s compatible with “Standard” and “Hi-Fi” sound system. The OEM seven-channel amplifier is connected via a forty-two pin multipolar connector.
The APBMW ReAMP 2 harness interfaces with BMW 676 HiFi systems by using the RAM module (all iDrive 7-equipped vehicles have a RAM module, regardless of audio package). The harness brings the front mid/high, rear mid/high and underseat low-pass signals out, and makes those speaker leads available to connect to your amplifier.
The outputs of the harness terminate in an input connector for a Prima AP F8.9 bit processor, and the speaker leads are terminated with round male disconnects. The RAM module must be retained in the vehicle. The mono centre speaker used in this 676 HiFi system is deleted, and a USS1 load device is built into the harness to simulate the presence of that speaker. This speaker is deleted by default because it is mono and could damage the stereo performance.
- Compatibility with RAM module-equipped 676 HiFi audio packages and AP F8.9 bit amplifier the use with other products may require modifications and additional connections to the vehicle. − 676 systems use 2Ω woofers. Do not bridge two channels into a 2Ω load, since protection shutdown or amplifier damage may result. To use bridged channels, the user needs to replace the OEM 2Ω woofers with Audison APBMW S8-4 4Ω woofers. Please, make sure to confirm proper bridge wiring..
- Use the input configuration #6 of the manual (2-way front rear) this is essential to properly route the input signal to the bit processor section.
- Centre speaker if a centre speaker is desired, the speaker leads are present in the harness. The input signal wires can be modified and used (the loading device should be removed).
- Confirm proper application APBMW ReAMP 1 and APBMW ReAMP 2 use identical connectors, but with different pinouts. They are not interchangeable.
- Retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal.
- Route the AP FORZA amp outputs to each of the OEM
- amplifier seven channels: (Mid-Hi FL; Mid-Hi FR; WF FL; WF FR; RL; RR; Centre) The Plug&Play terminals enable the user to choose which AP FORZA amplifier output to connect to each of the seven channels of the OEM audio system.
- It is also possible to bridge the outputs of the AP FORZA amplifier.
- Keep the OEM amplifier on.
- The USS1 prevent the speaker diagnostic error of the center channel.
- APBMW ReAMP 2 Cable
There are no reviews for this product.