Audison Prima APBMW K4E BMW & Mini Plug & Play Direct Fit Component Speakers 50w
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
Prima APBMW K4E
Kit | 100 W Peak Power | Kit 2 way 4 ohm | BMW Upgrade
Audison Prima was designed to meet the interest of the car model enthusiasts who like to appreciate all the nuances of the musical message with components that are perfectly integrated in the car OEM system, preserving the most precious Prima on Audison requirement of OEM integration: space.
- Specially developed for the upgrade of BMW-Mini featuring factory 2 way systems, to create an extended sound stage in the three dimensions, amplifying the perception of reality in the car cabin
- Neodymium Magnetic group to maximize performance while minimizing bulk and weight; 25 mm (1″) fiberglass woofer voice coil for high power dissipation and stiffness.
- Waterproof pressed-paper cone for medium natural frequencies free from any plastic resonance.
- BMW-Mini compatible aluminum die-cast basket with Plug & Play connectors.
- 25 mm Tetolon coil tweeter with dispersion characteristics optimized with FEM simulations.
- Tweeter support supplied for Plug&Play OEM placements.
- 30 cm extension provided featuring Plug & Play connectors, for high flexibility of installation.
- Damping removable motor cover.
- Crossover equipped with high-quality components and Plug&Play connections.
The two-way APBMW K4E kit creates a three-dimensional sound stage and give the musical message the essential timbre accuracy. The 100 mm (4 in.) midrange is provided with a water-repellent pressed-paper cone, a material providing natural sound. It features a low resonance frequency that allows hi-pass cut-off in the 150-200 Hz range for an excellent mid-low reproduction.
The 25 mm coil and Tetolon dome tweeter features a great extension on both medium and high frequencies and is optimized for off-axis output, for an extended sound stage in the three dimensions, that amplifies the perception of reality in the car cabin.
- Woofer Size 100 mm
- Tweeter Size 29 mm
- Woofer Voice Coil Diameter 25 mm
- Tweeter Voice Coil Diameter 25 mm
- Magnet Size Woofer 50 x 29 x 3
- Power Handling - Peak 100 W
- Power Handling - Continuous 50 W
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response 90 ÷ 23k
- Crossover Woofer Hi-Pass: 6 KHz @ 6dB/Oct.
- Adjustment Tweeter Level -3; 0
- Woofer Cone Diameter 80 mm
- Xmax Woofer 0.5 mm
- Re Woofer 3.3 Ohm
- Fs Woofer 90 Hz
- Le Woofer mH @ 1 kHz 0.32
- Vas Woofer 1.8 l
- Mms Woofer 6.3 g
- Cms Woofer 0.5
- Bxl Woofer 4.8
- Qts Woofer 0.48
- Qms Woofer 8.2
- Spl Woofer 88 dB
- Audison APBMW K4E Speakers
- Extension Cable
- Tweeter support
There are no reviews for this product.