Astell&Kern AK HB1 Wireless & Wired Headphone DAC Amp Bluetooth USB C Lightning
Next Working Day Delivery
Select Express Delivery at the checkout, Unfortunately we do not offer a Saturday Delivery.
AK HB1 Wireless & Wired DAC
Wirelessly supercharge your sound
Experience the Freedom of Music
The AK HB1 Bluetooth and USB Type-C DAC/Amp is a lightweight, portable device with a powerful built-in amplifier and a premium microphone that lets you effortlessly experience high quality audio wirelessly and through USB Type-C and Lightning connections.
- 3.5mm and 4.5mm Dual Output for maximum compatibility with a wide range of wired headphones and earphones
- Supports LDAC and aptX™HD for High quality Bluetooth Sound from smartphones, tablets, PCs and portable gaming devices
- Delivers outstanding, full high-resolution sound via Plug & Play USB DAC connection
- Built-in high-quality microphone to ensure crystal-clear voice quality and stability, ideal for taking calls when working, gaming, or travelling
- Dedicated Car Mode to enjoy high-quality DAC/AMP sound effortlessly while at the wheel
- Simultaneous Support for UAC 1.0 & 2.0 for quality cross-platform gaming sound experiences on consoles such as PlayStation and Nintendo Switch
Supreme connection with Hi-Fi sound
AK HB1 goes beyond simple Bluetooth playback, delivering outstanding, full high-resolution sound via USB DAC connection to PCs, smartphones, tablets, and more. Supporting Native DSD256 and 32 bit/384 kHz playback, AK HB1 ensures compatibility with a diverse range of high-quality audio sources, providing Astell&Kern's signature premium sound quality. Additionally, equipped with a renderer function that supports MQA 8X, AK HB1 enables MQA playback without the need for external DACs or playback devices.
Extensive Codec Support
The AK HB1 accommodates an extensive selection of codecs to deliver smooth playback of high-resolution audio through its compatibility LDAC and aptX HD codec as well as the more common AAC and SBC for PC and smartphones. AK HB1 is also equipped with Qualcomm’s CSR8675 Bluetooth for a consistently strong and stable connection.
Exclusive AMP Circuitry
AK HB1 introduces an exclusive AMP circuitry that supersedes the standard built-in DAC AMP. Its AMP enables a commanding 4 Vrms output (in Balanced connection) and dual connectivity options — 3.5 mm unbalanced and 4.4 mm balanced, catering to a wide range of IEMs and headphones.
Simultaneous Support for UAC 1.0 & 2.0 for Gaming
While modern smartphones, tablets, and PCs support UAC 2.0 connections, many gaming devices still exclusively support UAC 1.0 connections. To cater to both scenarios, AK HB1 ensures compatibility by supporting both UAC 2.0 and UAC 1.0 connections for cross-platform quality sound experiences. Connect AK HB1 to gaming devices such as PlayStation and Nintendo Switch, and enjoy low latency and enhanced sound for an immersive gaming experience.
The AK HB1 is built with a high-quality microphone to ensure crystal-clear voice quality and stability. Ideal for taking calls when working, gaming, or travelling, the Bluetooth DAC/Amp is equipped with Clear Voice Capture technology to suppress ambient noise while delivering clear vocals to the recipient.
Activate AK HB1's dedicated Car Mode to enjoy high-quality DAC/AMP sound effortlessly while at the wheel. Simply connect AK HB1 to your vehicle's AUX port, and its power automatically turns on/off based on your vehicle's ignition, allowing you to enjoy audio from your paired devices.
- AK HB1
- Colour Shadow Black
- Body Material Polycarbonate (Body) / Aluminum (Volume Wheel)
- Bluetooth Chipset Qualcomm CSR8675
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Bluetooth Codec LDAC, aptX ™ HD, aptX ™ , AAC, SBC
- Bluetooth Profile A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- DAC ESS ES9281AC PRO
- Sample rate PCM : 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output Level Unbalanced 2Vrms / Balanced 4Vrms (Condition No Load)
- Input USB Type C (Supports UAC 1.0 and UAC 2.0)
- Output 3.5mm (Supports CTIA standard 4 pole earphones/headphones), 4.4mm (Only 5 pole supported)
- Dimensions 33 x 68.4 x 16.5mm (Excluding volume wheel) 39.8 x 68.4 x 16.5mm (Including volume wheel)
- Weight About 1.41oz (40g)
- Feature Enhancements Firmware upgrade supported (OTA with APP)
- Frequency Response ±0.135dB (Condition : 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced │ 0.136 dB (Condition : 20Hz~20kHz) Balanced
- Signal to Noise Ratio 117dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced │ 118 dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- Crosstalk -112dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced │ 112 dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- THD+N 0.0005% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced │ 0.0005% @ 1 kHz, Balanced
- IMD SMPTE 0.0003% 800Hz 10kHz (4:1) Unbalanced │ 0.0003% 800 Hz 10kHz (4:1) Balanced
- Output Impedance Unbalanced Out 3.5mm (0.8ohm) │ Balanced Out 2.5mm 4.4mm(1.8ohm)
- Capacity 600mAh 3.8V Li Polymer
- Charge Time about 1.5hours
- Playback Time about 6hours (Standard : AAC )
- Astell&Kern AK HB1 Wireless & Wired DAC
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick start guide
There are no reviews for this product.